Upon booking at Winston Lodge all guests confirm that they accept the following terms and conditions;
- Winston lodge has high demand due to its exclusive accommodation and as such cancellations have a great impact on the running of the lodge. Therefore please read these terms and conditions carefully before making a booking. By paying a deposit for accommodation or when booking online or by phone or at the lodge in person, you agree to accept our terms and conditions as set out below.
- 50% of room charged upon reservation, the balance will be charged 30 days prior to arrival. Cancellations require written notice 30 days prior to arrival to receive a refund.
- Cancellation within 30 days of arrival date will not be refunded.
- For any buy-out or group booking, a 50% of buy out will be taken upon reservation and will not be refundable. Balance will be taken 60 days prior to arrival.
- Buy-out or group cancellation within 60 days of arrival date will not have their deposit refunded.
- Winston Lodge IS A SMOKE-FREE PROPERTY.
- Outside alcohol is not permitted.
- Rates are based on double occupancy. Additional guest will be charged at $50 per person per night plus applicable tax.
- Unregistered guests must leave by 10:00pm
- No pets are allowed.
- Fire Marshall prohibits open flames in lodging rooms (no candles).
- Rates are per night, and exclude applicable taxes.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Check-out time is 11am.
- Check-in time starts at 4pm.
- Guest belongings must be removed by check-out time so that room can be prepared for the next guest. Storage of bags after check-out can be arranged with the reception.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Lodge!
Winston Lodge & Spa Team